






2.6.06 Photos, photos, photos!! Some are not loading, but I'm trying.
#1) The sun setting on my way home, on my moto adventure.
#2) Just outside Ndu, on our walk to the Fon's palace last week.
#3) Palm trees, the jungle via moto.
#4) Kate, Kelsey and me in the bathroom at a restaurant. You can't tell but the bathroom is basically on a deck...from the toilets (where we're standing) you just look out into the city...wide open.
#5) Kate and me...and the bag of carrots I almost died (via pous pous to the kidney) getting during a CRAZY rush at the market...Ashia.
#6) My house!
#7) One of the views from the moto.
Hope that this actually works and I'm not just getting my hopes up! I'm headed back home today, we were not able to see the Superbowl, and we searched hard until about 3 AM. Oh well, it was a fun weekend anyway. Keep in touch! Hope you're all doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment